We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los abanicus apartments

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
los abanicus apartments

We are thinking of booking two weeks here in November through Owners Direct. Does anyone know the walking distance from here to the Spanish square and most importantly, the condition of the apartments/complex? I have read one bad review stating that the complex is run-down and one very good review. Nothing else.

Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: los abanicus apartments

I believe they are having problems repairing there swimming pool so it might be worth checking that this is fixed....

I think you will find all the apartments are privately owned so the condition of this will depend on the individual owner...

It is a fair walk to town. If you mean the "Music" square it is about 3km

Hope that helps?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: los abanicus apartments

Hi there, Yes, this has been a great help and based on this I am not going to stay here. One of the reviews was bad and also I feel that I have no protection if the pool were to be faulty. As they want all the money in cash deposited into their bank there can be no protection if something was not right. I am going to book with booking.com at Feurteventura Park at at least they take credit cards and have a reception if things go wrong. It is also a 10 min walk to the music square. Thank you again for helping me decide.

3. Re: los abanicus apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 07:18