We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the underground

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
the underground

hello all .i am a new member but i have read the reviews on here for ages.is the underground still going ,last in corralejo in 06,scottish girl laura worked there and blackburn lad nickname chubbs.also stables bar does big dave still do the quiz and kareoke there?thanks in advance

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the underground

Was open in Feb cannot remember who was behind the bar. Went there for music quiz.

Didnt go to stables on a night this time but went in day.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the underground

thanks mooreclan we used to go in feb too ,and when the weather was bad for a couple of days we ended up with a gambling habit from going to stables in the daytime:)

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the underground

Gambling is only bad if you lose.

Introduced my friend to the bookmakers at Stables, he had a tip and put €100 on a horse. The people at the bar all heard about a tourist putting €100 on a horse and all backed the horse.

It romped home at a nice price poor Bookie!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: the underground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo