We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis dunas

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
armagh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
oasis dunas

thinking of booking oasis dunas for march, does one know if security is a problem there as i have read of some break ins

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis dunas

Been twice never had a problem. We always hire a safe whever we go abroad.

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis dunas

I agree with Mooreclan that, wherever in theWorld you go, it is always wise to hire a safe. Hopefully you will never experience a break-in...but if you ever do your insurance should pay out if valuables are in the safe. Have not heard anything recently re security about Oasis Dunas so cannot help on that score. Have a nice holiday in March.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis dunas

Hi, just returned from oasis dunas just a few weeks ago and never heard of any break in,s whilst we were there, we hired the safe at 15E per week with a 10E refundable deposit. The only problem we had was we lost our camera on the hotel grounds which was never handed in ( but not hotels fault.

armagh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oasis dunas

well all booked up now, but as you say a safe is a must no matter where you go.

First time to feurtventura so cant wait.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oasis dunas

room safes are not allways safe,had one you could open with a pair of scissors..others have been known to open by just putiing in all zero,s best option ever had was to use hotel safes in reception if applicable...

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oasis dunas

I certainly wish I had paid for a safe knowing what I know now.

Are the doors and windows at Oasis Dunas apartments generally more secure now than they were?

7. Re: oasis dunas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo