We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening drink - with kids!

Conwy, North Wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Evening drink - with kids!

Can anyone recommend where to go in the evening that is child friendly?

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

Plenty.

We generally go to Corner House Bar on the road opposite CC Atlantico.

The Stables above La Tasca, Prince of Wales both on the main road. Underground just off the main road.

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
295 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

There are several places where you can go these days. I would suggest the 7 Pints which is in the little square near Rock Cafe. There they have a big play area for children right next to the pub and from what I have heard, all kids whose parents are eating or drinking in the establishments on the side of it, may use it free of charge. I have not been so cannot confirm this but some of my colleagues in work did mention this. Besides that you have Boardriders in El Campanario which is ideal cos you can sit outside and the children have plenty of spaces to run around. I am sure you will bump into places yourself when you are out here. Not to forget all the english pubs just of the mainstreet (Talk of the town, etc who actually have a play room for kids) Have fun !

Conwy, North Wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

Thanks for all your tips, we certainly have a few places to visit now!

Falkirk
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

We usualy got to the Plaza, where you have '7 Pints' bar, plus Chinese, Italian & Mexican restaruants. The Plaza itself has Kiddies rides, a pool table, air hockey machines and various other game machines. There is also a pay play area, smaller but similar to the ones that you'll find in Brewers Fayre, with a ball pool, trampoline and slides inside it.

7 Pints has shows on at 21:30 every night.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

I use talk of the town, they are good and dont mind kids being in tow, excellent for food during the day, and have a resident comedian singer at night

Conwy, North Wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

thanks again will try them out!

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

Air hockey and pool table in Stables.

Underground has a mini arcade, most bars in Corralejo are child friendly

8. Re: Evening drink - with kids!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo