We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private apartment

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
private apartment

hi has anyone booked private apartments in corralejo if so can you tell me a good complex near to the centre many thanks

england
Level Contributor
216 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: private apartment

Hi - there are so many to choose from dependent upon budget, where you want to be placed and the facilities you require.

If you check out this site:

www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-78-Corralejo.html

You will be able to see the location of lots of apartments and hotels and click on them for more details of the individual places and prices. After that, if you check out the reviews, you will soon have a great short list.

Good luck and enjoy!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: private apartment

thanks for that looks a good site have you stopped at many private apartments and can you recomend any nice ones near to the centre at a fair price

scotland
Level Contributor
15,589 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: private apartment

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g580322-Re…

why dont you look here

england
Level Contributor
216 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: private apartment

As I said, it does depend on budget. You may well find cheaper on the site ab2pcs mentions but as for location I would really recommend the Corralejo Sol apartments.

See the Owners Direct site and put in apartment C1559.

They're a set of about 8, privately owned, locally managed, not over priced and right in the centre of town. There is a garage underneath the building if you want to get about on the island but you certainly won't need a car in the town. There is use of the Corralejo Sol hotel pool right outside your front door - which is at the back if you see what I mean!

One small downside was trying to get a quick reply from the owners. However, it might have been that I was just unlucky. The apartment and, for me, the view from the terrace, right over the sea, was fab and worth the wait for a reply. I've stayed twice.

Certainly worth a look anyway. If you have any other queries about this specific property send a private message and 'll be glad to advise from my own knowledge. Good luck.

UK
Level Contributor
871 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: private apartment

The 'El Sultan' complex is really nice, although it is about 15/20 mins walk into town. Most of the 1st floor apartments have roof terraces, in addition to the sunbathing areas around the pools and are very well equipped with washing machines, good SC facilities (i.e. full oven, fridge freezers etc) Have a look on Owners Driect - there are a number of 2 or 3 bedroom apartments available, and for us worked out cheaper than booking an apartment through Travel Republic/Alpharooms etc on a 'traditional' tourist complex.

They are only 5 mins from the El Campanero (sorry I can never spell it correctly) shopping centre, which has a decent supermarket and a nice chill out restaurant called Boardriders.

Its a nice stoll into 'town' of an evening and a taxi back is only 4/5 euros (max) in a taxi.

As the previous poster has said Corralejo Sol are in a brilliant position with lovely views etc., but they don't seem as well equipped as some others - just depends what is important to you I suppose.

Good luck with your search.

6. Re: private apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 10:36
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo