We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
car hire

whos best to hire a car from for 1 , maybe 2 days ? hired from payless at airport for the week last time, very good and very reasonable rates. dont need car for full week this time however.

thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

carbrera medina(part of Cicar)

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

Check prices before you go, it may be as cheap for a week as it is for a couple of days. I got a car from Top Car Autoreisen from airport for a week for around £75. I always use this company as there are never any "extra" charges.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire

yes, done a bit of research and payless can do me a car for 98 eu for a week whereas some of the places in corralejo are wanting 30 eu + a day.if i can get the price of the transfers knocked off the package i think the weeks hire with airport collect / drop off is the way forward.

Rushden, England...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car hire

We are hear as I type.

Using payless as we read they are good.

And they are, cheap, no haggling with them trying to force upgrade on us, no extra for child seats, and a good clean car.

Their website is rubbish but otherwise perfect.

scotland
Level Contributor
13,894 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire

tripadvisor.co.uk/…37254827

car hire

6. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo