We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars near Oasis Royal

Swansea
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bars near Oasis Royal

Hello all,

We're counting down the days now and only have 8 more sleeps (in the words of my little granddaughter) until we arrive in Corralejo.

We are staying in the Oasis Royal near the waterpark, and I was wondering whether anyone could tell me if there are any good bars with live music close by, as we don't want to walk far in the evenings.

Any type of live music is appreciated, (but not Karaoke bars).

Blues is our favorite, and definitely spanish music.

Thank you,

salud

Linda

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Retro bar just round the corner used to have live music, food not too bad either.

Swansea
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Thank you. Your answer is much appreciated. :-)

salud,

Linda

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Hi lindalanza,have you google earthed your location.You'll find that you're a little far out from the main strip area.There are a few bars in easy reach-as said Retro,Prince Of Wales & a few others.You may find that you'll have to go further in to the resort for more variation such as Rock Island, Rock Bar etc & all the great Irish bars & all the Spanish bars.A taxi would be inexpensive once you get your bearings in Corralejo.Depends what you find you like.Have a great time-we always do.Corralejo is a great resort & we'll be booking again for dec fairly soon! Any more info-let us know.Regards from a stone's throw away!

Swansea
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Hello, Thank you neighbours for your message. :-)

We have been to Corralejo a couple of years ago, and have a rough idea of how far out we are. As you say, taxis are pretty reasonable, and as we're going for four weeks (she says with a really big grin :-)))))) we were hoping to find a "local" bar, as we won't be able to afford to go into town a lot.

We love the laid back "live" music scene, especially as my hubby used to be in a band, (blues ) and we also love "live" spanish music. Do you know of any bars in town (or a short taxi or bus ride) that have live Spanish accoustic music please????

Thanks everso again.

Salud,

From not so sunny Swansea!! :-(

ONLY 7 more sleeps... wooo hoooo !!!!!

x

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Hola amigo- we'd say more chance of Spanish music in the 'music square' close to harbour area.Loads of choice & all pretty laid back. As for a local & cheap bar-we always have a few in Robin's Nest.Always live music on as well.Robin's a great guy (same b'day as me 17/12) & we always have a chat.After that we go to the Irish bars & get drunk! Use net & search for 'whatsonfuerteventura' site (free booklet available in resort).This will give you ideas as well. Trouble is for you,there's nothing what you want really close to Oasis Royal-so maybe taxis your best option.Any more info-just say. Hwyl am nawr o Llanelli!

Swansea
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Muchas gracias and Diolch yn Fawr, (sorry if I've spelt that wrong!!) I was lucky enough to marry a gorgeous Welsh man many years ago, but I'm from England, and although I had great intentions, could never master the art of the Welsh language!! :-)

We will defintely go to the music square for a couple of nights out., and will def try Robins nest, as like you, we like a little drinky poo or two or ten ha ha.

Thanks for the tip on the booklet too. We'll keep a look out for that.

Although we're not sporty at all (we're both built for comfort, not speed!!) but love to watch the internationals when Wales are playing. Can you recommend anywhere please. :-)?

x

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

You spelt that ok! Robin's Nest-you'll enjoy.Say hi from us & we'll see him again for his/my b'day 17/12-he'll know us. The booklet can be viewed online-tap in 'whatsonfuerteventura'-gives all info. Wales v Ireland 2/2/13-we'd definitely go to Finnigans to watch Wales win with all the Irish folk.Don't forget your red jerseys-don't wear your white one!!! ha ha. When I finish work (in Swansea) this year-we'll be going for months at a a time too in the future.So hope (sure) you'll enjoy-only wish we were going too. We go to Cuba in 13 weeks & so looking forward again to going & away from this dire weather.Any more help-ask! Cheers!

Swansea
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

Finnigans it is then!! :-)

Enjoy Cuba,

and thank you again,

:-)

x

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

No problem at all.Have a great time-we always do! Wish we were there now drinking more than what's good for us & singing away in all our fav Irish bars & a select few others.Trouble is we need dialysis when we get home! Mwynhau eich hunan a da bo am nawr! Hwyl!-Mr (& potential) Mrs Scarletrugby.

Edited: 12 January 2013, 19:03
10. Re: Bars near Oasis Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo