We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Achill Island...
6 posts
Save Topic
Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

Might do a bit of shopping instead of lugging clothes through airports!!

Beckenham, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

Not that I recall and if there were I'm sure my Dad would have found them (he's on the island for several months a year).

He is however is a fan of the market at El Campanario shopping centre which happens every Sunday and they often have stalls selling second hand clothes. Its called a market but its more like a car boot sale without the cars! Wouldn't want to guarantee that you will be able to get enough clothes to last for your holiday though.

Hope this helps!

Suffolk
Level Contributor
163 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

No charity shops, there is a really expensive clothes shop selling brand name items at a similar or more expensive cost to the uk and the usual tourist gift shop usually selling sun dresses and 100s of t-shirts with fuerteventura on the front or funny pictures etc.

Achill Island...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

Thanks Kay, and Julie, I'll Pack the old suitcase in any Case !!!!

4. Re: Is there many Charity shops antique or Bric a Brac stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 05:17