We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fantastic band in the street behind the music square

suffolk
Level Contributor
103 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
fantastic band in the street behind the music square

hi everyone, we stayed for two weeks our third time in corralejo in the middle of Feb, we heard a fantastic band playng what i would describe as swing type music one girl and 3 guitarists i beleive we heard them first down by the coffee sho on the main stree where the sign points down to reef bar, and where then lucky enough to hear them on our last night saturday 23rd Feb they played near to gregorios on the street behind the music square they where absolutely superb, does anyone know if they have a name or any recorded music can buy?

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

They are buskers in the same vein as The fire dancers and magicians of previous years. They can be seen most evenings around town but no exact times or locations. As far as I'm aware no cds are available but this could of course change in the future.

suffolk
Level Contributor
103 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

thanks for this i realised they where buskers but they where so good i was hoping they may have some history and a name that i could find out a bit more about them. the buskers are all excellent but this group stood out and the girl had such a fantastic voice, really talented.

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

Saw the man on stilts juggling and fire breathing outside Casbah on Valentines night. They were very good.

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

Hi, not sure if it's the same group, but we saw a fab band outside the Bougainville bar last year (in the spanish harbour area behind music square). They sang in French (I think) and comprised female singer and 2 guys on guitars etc. I bought one of their CDs at the time which is excellent. The band are called Le Caravan Guitars. Good luck!

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

Hi, not sure if it's the same group, but we saw a fab band outside the Bougainville bar last year (in the spanish harbour area behind music square). They sang in French (I think) and comprised female singer and 2 guys on guitars etc. I bought one of their CDs at the time which is excellent. The band are called Le Caravan Guitars. Good luck!

6. Re: fantastic band in the street behind the music square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 07:41
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo