We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy cigarettes?

essex
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to buy cigarettes?

Just wondered whether you can buy ciggies at the supermarkets or whether you need to go to special tobacconists in Correlejo?

scotland
Level Contributor
14,533 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Yes supermarkets will sell cigarettes etc ,at all the outlets in the main strip vary from around 11 € for 200 to around 17 € for 200. Riu Parfum and Funde Grube seem to be the better ones

essex
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Thank you

Cardiff
Level Contributor
380 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

I think CK fags are similar to lambert and butler so I am told by a couple of smokers who went there they r around 11euro for 200

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
105 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Buy your cigarettes from the supermarket a lot of the outlets tend to have fake ones so for a couple of euros extra at least they are real ones from the supermarket. You can get Marlborough for €25.95 for 200 CK are exactly like lambert a and are €14.95 and I got benson and hedges blue which are nearly the exact same as normal bensons for €13.95 ....enjoy ure hols :)

essex
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Thank you

Wales
Level Contributor
814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

We came back recently (12th of May) and we found a shop behind the Rock Cafe sold CK's at 11 euro for 200, it pays to shop around if you are buying quite a few. :-)

Shroppie
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

So is it legal to post cigarettes to the uk ?? Ive never had problems when posting from other european countries

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Could anyone tell me how much Benson and Hedges red are please? Visiting in September, so I need to get my budget in order!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,759 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

You will have lots and lots of trouble posting cigs from here; booze too. As a resident, I wanted to send my son a bottle of Ron Miel for Xmas, that cost 8€. It ended up nearer 40€!!! And took a good two hours of my time. They said the same applies to cigs.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to buy cigarettes?

Not sure how much Benson and Hedges red are but Benson and Hedges gold were 23 euros for 200 last month in supermarkets. Hope that helps.

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations