We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui olivia beach resort.

devon
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rui olivia beach resort.

Hi we are a family of 3,so I presume we will be staying in the annexe side of this hotel,does anyone know if the extra bed is a bed,or is it a sofa bed? Thanx

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

yes you will be in annex, unless when you get there ask them of any chance in main hotel as rooms much better!! we are a family 2adults 2 kids an we found the annex rooms of poor stands after paying nearly £4000 for 2weeks there was noway we was staying in them rooms, so thay gave us 2 rooms in main building next to each other, you may call me fussy once you come back but if you pay that kinda money you expect good stuff!, anything else your keen to know about this hotel then just ask away an ill try an help you! other wise have a great time!

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

Both times we've stayed it's been a sofa bed.

Can't say we've ever had an issue with the annexe rooms...yes they're in need of a refurb but the two rooms we've had have been very large and comfortable.

devon
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

Thank you for your replies i will contact the hotel to see what they can do for us regarding this :-)

devon
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

Hi thanx for your reply the other day,one other thing I would like to know is,as you stayed in the annex,what was the air-con working ok? regards kim.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

We've usually gone early May, so no real need for the aircon.

Seem to remember messing with the dial one time to see what it did and it worked, but never really needed to use it as the evenings were cool enough.

6. Re: Rui olivia beach resort.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo