We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked flights

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Booked flights

Hi just booked our flights today for Febuary been to Fuerteventura but not to Corralejo looking at the Brisamar Blue sea dunes Arena or Oasis village club.Has anyone any thoughts on them we would like reasonable food and entertainment at night but near enough to go out.

Thanks for any answers in advance.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked flights

Hi, we have stayed at both brisamar and oasis village. Overall I would say oasis is the better hotel as pool bigger and didn't have to get up at dawn for a bed, which u did at brisamar. Food slightly better at oasis but both r repetitive. Entertainment wise, both r geared up towards kids. We always sat outside as have no kids, but it could b chilly in feb? Brisamar is closer 2 main strip which is practically on door step but still quiet so u don't hear anything. Oasis is about 5-10 min walk 2 where brisamar is. I haven't stayed in other hotels but wherever u pick u will have a great time. Hope u find this helpful

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked flights

Thanks for ur reply it was helpful I had narrowed my search to these 2 one review for the Oasis said the drink was poor and food average I think most food on A I is average for what we pay but I'm a bit worried about the drink.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked flights

brisamar is my choice,close to town,above a clinic/pharmacy and a supermarket,good food,friendly staff and very close to everything...

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked flights

I think we will settle for the Brisamar, that was my first choice but good to here other replys. Thanks.

5. Re: Booked flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo