We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather / wot clothes to take

Scarborough
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Weather / wot clothes to take

Off to Corralejo next Weds - getting very excited and thinking what clothes to take.

Anyone there at moment - what is the weather like - I'm assuming shorts / bikinis OK in daytime but what about the evening - should I pack some jumpers ??? Will I get away with sandals or do u think I should take some socks n shoes ???

Any advice appreciated.

ps anyone else at Barcelo corralejo hotel from next weds ???

xxxx

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Oldham
Level Contributor
43 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

I came back yesterday, daytime shorts & bikinis ok, sandals ok for evenings, definitely didn't need socks. I took a thin cardi that I could fit into a handbag for taking out at night as it does go a bit cooler but didn't always need to use it.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

I'm always here, and I only tend to wear socks on the coldest 'winter' days. Light clothes in the evening plus some sort of throw-over for your shoulders would be good. I usually take a cardigan/jacket out in the evenings (and then leave it somewhere). Often the thermometer says it's 18-20 in the evening but if you've been lazing in the sun it'll feel a lot colder, particularly if you're at all red, and if there's a wind I find it's good not to have bare shoulders. You'll also need something for going on visits down caves or up volcanoes etc.

Scarborough
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

Many thanks for both replies - extremely helpful. Am packing 1 light jumper, a cardi, shrug, and some tights for evenings just in case. I hope not to leave them anywhere Sheila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

England
Level Contributor
44 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

We came back last Thursday and it was very hot during the day and in the evenings it was quite warm, my wife who feels the cold did not wear anything extra at night, going out with bare arms/shoulders, so if i were you i would leave the woolies at home

Scarborough
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

thanks for replies - helpful wen knowing wot clothes to pack xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Re: Weather / wot clothes to take

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations