We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corralejo Christmas Help!

Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Corralejo Christmas Help!

Hi guys

I was thinking of coming over for a week to Corralejo with my wife over the xmas period for a wee change and have a choice of 2 separate weeks (Friday 20th - Friday 27th or Monday 23rd - Monday 30th.) The flights I would prefer (Monday 23rd-Monday 30th) mean I wouldnt be able to stay at my number 1 choice hotel which is Las Marismas as it is booked out. I have been to Corralejo 4 times now and stayed at Las Marismas every time as we like to go self catering and the apartments suit us perfectly. The price for the hotel is great and is in a nice quiet area too. I suppose I am a wee bit sceptical of giving anything else a try so any ideas for other accommodations would be gratefully appreciated (apartments and other hotels within a reasonable price would be considered, lol). By this I mean I could probably be pushed to around £500-600 each including flights.

I had a wee look around the forum as well to see if restaurants etc are open at Christmas and by the looks of things they are. Is it mostly for lunches or do most offer evening meals too? So after all that waffle I will leave you to digest the info and look forward to your replies. Lol! ;-)

Kind Regards

Brian

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,809 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corralejo Christmas Help!

I'm really only answering to bump this thread, Brian. As a resident, I don't know much about the quality of the hotels. And as I've only been here one year I have limited Xmas experience. I know the place I went to (now closed) filled up some time in advance and I think it only served lunch. I booked months ago for this year in El Cotillo and that's supposed to start at lunch time and go on into the early evening, so no evening sitting.

But I hasten to add that that's just one restaurant. Hopefully others will be able to advise more generally.

Sheila

Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corralejo Christmas Help!

Hi Sheila

Thanks alot for your reply. Hopefully I can get some more suggestions before commiting to booking somewhere.

Brian

3. Re: Corralejo Christmas Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:19