We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu oliva all sorts

Baz2baz2
Level Contributor
185 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
riu oliva all sorts

are there any books or a library in the hotel?

I know beach towels are provided but what are they like, as we only have 15kg each we don't want to be bringing our own towels - are the towels provided small & skimpy or large & in good condition?

one holiday we were on recently the towels were tiny & thredbare!! and we had to pay a deposit(at a 4 star ibrostar hotel)

Birmingham
Level Contributor
109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu oliva all sorts

Hi , there isn't a library at the Oliva. Some people leave books they have read by the reps desks near to reception. There are books for sale in the hotel shop but expect to pay a premium! Invest in a Kindle you wont regret it!

The beach towels are okay and a decent size but don't expect soft and fluffy! However we found them adequate for 2 weeks. You can change them everyday from 10am until 12 , no deposit required.

Enjoy your stay at the Oliva!

Baz2baz2
Level Contributor
185 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu oliva all sorts

ok thanks a lot

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu oliva all sorts

Some of the British-owned and a few of the other bars operate book swaps. If you don't have a book to donate you can usually buy one for 1-2 euros.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu oliva all sorts

Me and my girlfriend just done two weeks with just one 15kg case and a 10kg hand luggage each and we still came home with a lot of stuff we didn't wear and we took huge beach towels with us :)

Buy hand luggage that is the size you are allowed and pack to the max. stick hand bag, munchies etc in a duty free bag ;)

buy some cheap digital scales from ebay,,about £3.50 I think

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riu oliva all sorts

travel scales - ebay.co.uk/itm/…

Baz2baz2
Level Contributor
185 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riu oliva all sorts

thanks

7. Re: riu oliva all sorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo