We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Corralejo bay

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo Corralejo bay

Does anyone know what type of hairdryer is in the rooms, hopefully not the ones you often see in the bathroom attached to the wall?

Also are the Seaview Superior rooms on certain levels or scattered on all floors?

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Corralejo bay

ive not stayed here since Barcelo took over but im afraid the hair dryers was attached to the wall when i was last here,

as for a sea view we much preferd the pool view rooms

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Corralejo bay

I should have asked before I booked! Paid extra for Superior Seaview as its a birthday treat,on the website they look great but there are some negative reviews. Coming next week and as long as there is a bit of sun we'll be grand, very stormy where I am at the moment.

Thank you for replying.

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Corralejo bay

We've done the same and paid extra for sea view. We have contacted the hotel though and asked if we could have a room with a decent view. They responded very quickly and said they'd made a note of our request and would try to fulfil it. Might be worth an email to the hotel.

4. Re: Barcelo Corralejo bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo