We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back and feeling blue.....

Bo'ness, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Just back and feeling blue.....

It was my first visit to Corralejo and Fuerteventura and it certainly wont be my last. I had a great holiday! Loved the island and the resort and already looking online at flights for spring 2014. Cant wait to return......

So many great places to eat and drink and still so much to see and do. Love it! :-)

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
605 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back and feeling blue.....

Me too...

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,809 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back and feeling blue.....

Count the days! Hoping to welcome you guys back soon!

Kent
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back and feeling blue.....

Us too. Can't believe I have just booked accommodation through to November 2015. The best apartments get snapped up so if you are planning on a return (unless you are doing a package) book your property now!!!

4. Re: Just back and feeling blue.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo