We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa park antone been

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playa park antone been

Just woundering if anyone has been here and what it's like. Price of safe and towels for around the pool. Also how far away are the shops/resturants or the beach etc any help would be appreciated. We are going AI so whats the food and drinks like. Many Thanks

dorset
Level Contributor
133 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa park antone been

Hi we have stayed there twice. It is very close to a shopping centre which has lots.of cafes/bars and a lovely pizza place. We never go AI because we like to eat out! They also have music in the square of the shopping centre at night and you have to climb the tower for fab views of the town. it is a 20 minute flat walk to the centre of Corrales, you can go via the beach or.on the roads. If you want a taxi there are plenty by the shopping centre. The hotel itself is fine, we have always stated in a studio and both times have been allocated one overlooking the botanic gardens . The swimming pool is very cold and salt water, I can't remember the towel situation, we take our own.I think we had to pay to rent a safe.and didn't bother with renting the tv. I don't think there was a hairdryer. We have.never eaten in the hotel.so can't comment on that. It is clean, tidy and in a good position. The police station is opposite so no trouble about!! We have been to Corralejo a few times and love it. Hope you have a.lovely time

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa park antone been

Hope u get into your chosen hotel that's where we were meant to be but got putto the Aloe.

It seems they do this quite often.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,506 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa park antone been

El Campenario shopping centre is a great place, especially at the weekend. Not just supermarket and shops open 7 days a week, but also live music every night, plus live Canarian music weekend lunch times, with a flea market Sat am and an enormous craft market Sun am. There are bars, cafés and restaurants, toy shop, a video game/bowling arcade, a children's activity centre upstairs (bouncy castles, shows etc), and buggy excursions leave from the underground car park.

The botanic gardens opposite the hotel are a little sad (lack of care and water), but there's a great picnic area with superb views, almost as good as the one from the El C. bell tower, a children's play area (swings etc) and a small skateboarding/BMX area. Around the corner from the hotel is a small 'open all hours' supermarket and a British-run bar with great value Sunday roasts and nightly entertainment.

I'm a resident so I don't personally know the hotel inside but I've heard good reports about it from guests. Just remember that you're not paying for the Ritz and you won't be disappointed. ;) Enjoy your holiday!

4. Re: Playa park antone been

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations