We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tribute shows in Corralejo

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Tribute shows in Corralejo

Hi, I searched but couldn't really find the information I needed.

I know that Seven Pints has closed since we were in Corralejo last, but can anyone advise what tribute shows are around now, i.e. Blues Brothers, Neil Diamond etc, and where they might be please?

What time do the shows generally start?

We have two young grandchildren with us this visit at the end of April, and want to plan ahead so we can arrange our 'babysitting' duties so that Mummy and Daddy and Nanni and Grandad get to have an evening out LOL

Many thanks if you can help.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Anyone?

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,038 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Hi, for what my info is worth,don't believe there there are any tribute acts that do the rounds in Corralejo. Only aware of the 'Elvis' performer in Robin's Nest Bar on Monday nights. Years ago there used to be a drag act in the CC Atlantico but not now. Hope this helps. Caleta may be have some? Regards!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Aaw that's a shame, we've been to Corralejo three times before and there's always been tribute acts such as Blues Brothers, and for various reasons we never got to see them..... oh well, back to the drawing board... thanks for your comment!

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,038 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Perhaps Sheila or Rache for example may be able to give you more info as there may be this type of act in Corralejo at certain times of the year. We mainly visit every dec but will also be over in june as well this year. Hope you find what you like, try Caleta specifically for tribute acts?

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Can only back up what you said, Scarletrugby. Although I believe there's a nightly programme on at Waikiki - that might be what you're looking for Chatterbox.

It does seem as though Caleta is the place to go for that, whereas musicians here mostly seem to do a variety of music.

Most things here seem to start between 9 and 10 pm.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,038 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

Sheila-thought as much. Corralejo seems to cater for non specific artists who play variations of what is popular to people eg rock/Spanish (obviously)/ Irish etc & everybody's fav (not ours!) the dreaded karaoke!

7. Re: Tribute shows in Corralejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo