We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Park Elite Services

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Park Elite Services

Has anyone stayed at the Paya Park and used their Elite Club Service? The web site says it costs £12.86 euros per day and I wondered if it was worth paying as it gives you free wifi and safe (which are otherwise chargeable) plus pool view and other benefits. Any thoughts?

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Park Elite Services

Most of the real cost to the hotel would be in the daily clean - so if that's important it might be worth it. The local Cava is perfect "champagne" and our favourite in all ways is just 1.69€ I believe - I doubt they're offering the French version.

The view over the botanical gardens won't be that bad - they're a bit starved of water so not brilliant, but it isn't like looking onto another hotel. Your window would also be within sight of any Guardia Civil (military-style police) looking out of their window so a burglary would be most unlikely (although I daresay that applies to the whole hotel).

My personal view is that it's a lot of money for not much, but I hate people invading my privacy to clean while I'm there.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
153 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Park Elite Services

Hello. We have just returned from a weeks stay at the Playa Park and like you considered the elite service. We chose not to in the end and it was the right decision for us. The safe cost €10 for 7 nights and the television was €3 a day but you can just speak to reception on the days you want the television and they channel it through to your room from 12noon that day until 12 noon the following day. We only wanted it on two days to watch some football. We emailed the hotel before we went and asked for a top floor room in a quiet position and that is exactly what we got. The room was cleaned on 6 days of our stay and there is wifi in the reception area of the hotel. Hope this helps you with your decision. Have a great holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Fuerteventura Playa
Hotel Fuerteventura Playa
1,020 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
3. Re: Playa Park Elite Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 07:32
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations