We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Park Conflicting Views

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Park Conflicting Views

I was wounding if anyone has been here this year. I've read a few reviews and not sure about a few things. We go AI for 2 wks end of June/July

1 Pool towels - you pay a deposit for a towel but can you change it or is that another charge

2 TV - is it free or do you have to pay. We don't really watch it but sometimes you just want the background noise.

3 AI Drinks- What time does this start as last year ( Lanzarote) there was a machine by the pool that was on from 8 in the morning till 10pm at night. Some morning I like a walk and a drink whilst HWMBO is still in bed.

Just a couple of things realy if anyone has been there this year,14 wks today , in fact the bus is picking us up at 11am as there is 9 of so I can't wait Answers to any of the above would be appretiated

Lancashire
Level Contributor
153 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Park Conflicting Views

Hi.

We have just returned from the Playa Park. The only question I can help you with is the television as we were self catering. If you want English channels you can pay €3 a day. We did this when we wanted to watch a couple of football matches as it includes sky sports. You just pay at reception for the days you want.

Hope you enjoy your stay. We had a great time and really liked the complex.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Park Conflicting Views

3 euro a day to watch telly , in 14 weeks which will be mid July , crazy , so many places that show the football , i'd save the 3 euro and spend it on a long cold beer as I watched the match !

3. Re: Playa Park Conflicting Views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo