We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Park Zoo

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Park Zoo

Just been reading about Oasis Park - it looks great, if a bit pricey.

Does anyone know where you can get the best deal on tickets? I did see one post mentioning a 50% discount, but they didn't explain where to claim it.

My girlfriend and I would love to spend the day there (and do the camel ride in particular), but we're on a budget.

Chris.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

The price is great, the price is coach there an back with the entrance to the park, its well worth paying the full price an all money thay take goes into the park an to feed all the animals we have been twice an never found it to be over priced,

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

Hi Gazzer, thanks for your reply.

I'm just going by the reviews on Trip Advisor. Quite a few people seemed to think the admission/restaurant prices were a bit expensive, but like you say it doesn't seem bad value when you're getting a free bus there and back.

Still, I'm a sucker for a deal so if anyone knows the best places to get money off it'd be much appreciated!

Chris.

Edited: 25 March 2014, 19:54
London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

We did this trip last year, there were 12 of us, 6 adults and 6 children.The kids had a great time and we were all impressed by the zoo, its treatment of the animals and the general environment.

We purchased the tickets from the whereabouts office which is by the Hoplaco apartments on the main strip.

I recall there was some sort of deal on the tickets....might of been kids half price but I can't remember.

There are EXPERTS that post on here perhaps they can help ?????

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

Yep hopefully one of them will know!

I think if you book through certain hotels they knock a few quid off, but I definitely read of a 50% discount somewhere. May well have been a one-off though.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

yes maybe do what Taryn A said ask a oasis park expert! even thou thay seem to be a expert on the zoo so ud think thay would know more about it!

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,288 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

The normal admission price is 28.00 euros for over 12's, and 18.00 euros for ages 3 - 11.

If you buy the tickets online at www.fuerteventuraoasispark.com/en/node/312 then you get the admission for 25.20 and 16.20. You can use the ticket on any day during the following month. You can also use the free bus.

Auchenblae, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

you can also pop in to whereabouts in hoplaco gardens on the main street ad they can sell discounted tickets. - Oasi Park is great fun wit lots to do and see

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

Excellent, thanks guys.

MLACT - do you know how much the discount is at Whereabouts?

Edited: 26 March 2014, 14:28
London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

CJKirby ....head down the main strip towards the harbour and you will come to a roundabout. The Hoplaco Apts are on your right. Walk through towards the beach and its on your left. Nice people in there and you can book most excursions at a good rate. Have a look on Google Earth, you should be able to find it.

I'm no EXPERT though lol.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 18:50
Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oasis Park Zoo

That's great Taryn. Thank you!

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo