We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just excited to be returning

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Just excited to be returning

This post is of no use to anyone whatsoever. I've just booked a week in Corralejo at the end of April and I'm so excited I just wanted to tell someone.

We went there for the first time four years ago and absolutely loved it.

On a budget this year, so no staying at the Bahia Real. But we're getting a car and we're off to El Cotillo and Jandia and all over the place. As well as scaring visitors to the karaoke (60s/70s) bar with my singing.

We were in Lanzarote last year, and I spent most of the time looking longingly across the sea at the beautiful beaches of Fuerteventura. Delighted to be going back!

Lennoxtown, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just excited to be returning

Not jealous at all.

Not even slightly.

Nope, no envy here.....

Have a great holiday Jackie,

CO.DOWN
Level Contributor
543 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just excited to be returning

My wife and i are also going to Corralejo end of April,(first time on the island) so looking forward to it. Would normally be in Lanz; at this time of year but thought we would have a change. Would night temps; be much the same as Costa Teguise?

Edited: 09 April 2014, 12:30
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
523 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just excited to be returning

You'll have a ball you lucky thing.

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just excited to be returning

Duncolm - I sincerely apologise for my good fortune! :-) You'll have your day in the sun!

MeabhNiC - I know!!

Honda - I couldn't really say, but I would imagine that as it's just a hop, skip and jump across the sea, the temperatures will be pretty much the same as in Costa Teguise. If you want my opinion, Fuerte is much nicer than Lanzarote - although I did really enjoy it there. The beaches on Fuerte are something else. You'll have a great time.

Bp Auckland
Level Contributor
217 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just excited to be returning

We are going to Las Dunas residential, Corralejo for a weeks self catering then down to Esquinzo beach, Janda for a weeks All Inc in July / August.

Also hiring a car for the two weeks so we'll be going to Lajares, El Cotillo, Caleta, and a few other places besides.

We've been to Fuerteventura god knows how many times over the years but the expectation never lessens, nor does our enjoyment.

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just excited to be returning

albev34 - sounds like a good plan!

Yes, there's definitely something moreish about the place, isn't there?!

UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just excited to be returning

Hi

Looks like you picked the right week! I've just booked 16-23 (easter) April - without checking weather - and it looks like its to rain every day!

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just excited to be returning

Ally, not every day according to this forecast - just the weekend:

holiday-weather.com/fuerteventura/…

And I find this one the most reliable:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Fuerteventura-(La-Oliva)-SPXX0142

In any case, they can't really predict accurately that far ahead, can they? I'm sure any rain will be just showers and you'll get your fix of sun!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just excited to be returning

We are returning in June after only being there in January - can't wait to be going back! :-)

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,753 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just excited to be returning

Just back from Cuba & jetlagged but will be in Corralejo for 2 weeks mid june & looking forward as always to our Fuerte hols. Only 66 days & counting down!

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo