We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new year ?

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
503 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
new year ?

i want to book corralejo for new year all inclusive for three weeks so i want to be right in the centre good food and some where irish people stay , i have never been before and have no idea .Can anyone please help.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,935 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new year ?

I'm not sure I can help but this reply will make your request more visible.

You're looking for a hotel where the Irish stay? AFAIK, all tourists go to whichever place ticks the most boxes and I haven't heard of nationalities segregating themselves that way.

For the centre, you'll want to be close to the strip (Calle Nuestra Señora del Carmen), or to the north or east of it. As for food quality, none of the AI hotels are noted for that. If you want to eat well you'd be much better off visiting a different restaurant each night. You would be able to go to a different, reasonably-priced place every night and still not try them all.

Irish bars here include McCarthy's, Finnegan's, Murphy's, Rosie O'Grady's...

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new year ?

Afaik = as far as I know (just googled it !)

I am so not with it !!

3. Re: new year ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo