We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market

northumberland
Level Contributor
137 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Market

Does the market sells gifts likes of clothing jewellery etc

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Market

This is the current edition of What's On: whatsonfuerteventura.com/april14/index.html, but I daresay it will disappear soon to be replaced with the May one.

I agree about the market outside Baku. However, there's a really good market here on Sunday mornings in El Campenario shopping centre. It's enormous and it's restricted to local craftwork. A lot of the stuff is unobtainable elsewhere as it's made by residents locally. There's a lot of art-work and photographs, jewellery (often made with the local lava), things made using aloe vera, all sorts of sculptures... you name it. It's so popular that they now have a second one on Thursday mornings and I hear there are quite a lot of different things at that one.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Market

Eek, this is what I get

whatsonfuerteventura.com/april14/…index.html

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,265 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Market

What's On Fuerteventura ( input this it works ok for us)

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Market

Just swapped to my laptop ans all AOK, must be another iPhone/iPad thing cos I got the same error on both. Will sit and have a read now.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,265 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Market

Good for you, but the may edition will show up in a few days when Maitland updates the site. Only be a few changes though. Happy reading!

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Market

At all the different market I try for around half the origonal price. If you want it you have to be prepared to have a bit of banter with them and on a good day you will get what you want for the price are prepared to pay. I bought my wife a watch last year on our first day and the battery went on hers on the plane. in the local shops the watch was between 18 - 20 euros. Haggled and got it for 12. So there is always a deal to be done and makes you feel good which is what your holiday is all about

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
210 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Market

what day is the market on guys? where can i find it?

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Market

Had a good read at the mag and enjoyed it, gave me an idea of the Island. I take it the markets are the same as on Tenerife, if so I love them. I am wearing my watch I bought two years ago with the same battery. Everyone comments on it. I haggled and haggled between two stalls and finished up paying €8 which in my eyes is a bargain, it is like all markets, some bargain some tat. I just say go with your eyes open and your hands tight on your purse and enjoy. Lol x

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Market

That info was in post No 8: it's on Tuesday and Friday mornings in the lower car park of Baku Water Park.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
210 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Market

i didnt read from the beginning apologies but thank you

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo