We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

febe3
Level Contributor
148 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

hi, title says it all, can anybody help me find somewhere to stay. Travelling with family, teena age girls, not bothered about night life, don't mind a bit of entertainment but not every night bingo and butlins (no insult there folks, just not for hubby!) Like a largish pool and HATE having to worry about getting sunbed/parasol ...usually self cater cos of this. Am happy for hotel or self cater..can anyone help? Also, would love to go 24 May, but obviously popular week so may need to wait until summer hols!

Thanks a lot

Manchester
Level Contributor
271 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

I can highly recommend Erika Apartments. They are very right on the beach and very close to all restaurants and the old town. Lovely self catering apartments but only a small pool - this isn't really a problem though as there are only about 14 apartments and the pool hardly gets used. You can book them on booking.com or directly on their own website

Birmingham
Level Contributor
109 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

Hi Fuentepark has a large pool, plenty of sunbeds, no bingo!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

Hi yes it's cheaper but we have waited over one hour and thirty minutes and then they had the cheek to charge another 10 euros for my surfboard and also took another hour to get to our accommodation and charged me the 10 euros for my board back to the airport top tip cabrera media hire a car easy driving and much less hassle .These guys suck big time !!!!!

Edited: 08 May 2014, 23:35
Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

La concha apartments check them out

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,759 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

I don't have anywhere in particular to recommend but I can say that self-catering is a really good option here. The place is just full of bars, cafés and restaurants, and there's loads to suit every budget and taste. Entertainment also is better in the bars than in the hotels, generally speaking. I suspect that if you book into a hotel then you'll want to be out and about all the time anyway. But then hotel rooms are generally value for money, too.

Sounds as though being central enough to walk into town would suit you best. Your daughters will certainly prefer being in town of an evening, I'm sure. There's a great atmosphere down by the old harbour and around the old town.

6. Re: Where to stay, quiet, convenient for eating,no sunbed fight!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations