We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iron

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
iron

we are stopping at the Apartamentos Dunas Club

does anybody know if there is a iron in the room

thanks

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iron

Hi, when we stayed (dec 2008) there was no iron in the room. Perhaps reception have them for hire? Why not e mail & ask? dunasclub@a-caledonia.com Hope this helps!

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iron

i asked if there was one available in my hotel oasis dunas and we've to pay €3 per day for it

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: iron

these guys rent steam irons & board.

http://fuerteventuramobilityscooterhire.com/

Edited: 14 May 2014, 19:12
London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iron

Every time I've stayed at the Dunas Club there has been an iron in the room. If there's not one in your room, I'm sure reception would be able to provide one.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: iron

I bought a very light one from Argos for £4 last year and I now take that. It weighs just over half a kilo. Follow the link

argos.co.uk/static/…pdpFullProductInformation

6. Re: iron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo