We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas flight costings 2014

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
xmas flight costings 2014

RT

Stockport

United Kingdom

Hi All

Having just returned from a week in correljo,enjoying fab weather/accomodation,thoughts have already turned to a repeat visit but,having always fancied being away over xmas,whilst appreciating that it will be more expensive,flights are coming out,in the region of £320-£400 cheapest which is steep. I think i know the answer to the question,with it being xmas etc but,from people who have travelled over the xmas period in previous years,is it worth hanging on until nearer the time,in the hope of cheaper flights or,is it as simple as the number of flights is far less,hence the price?? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

RT

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Hi rt-think you've answered your question. Flights will hold their price as it's a popular time to enjoy Corralejo. We always go in dec & last year paid £770 for 3 wks at Brisamar & returned 21/12. This year in dec we've paid £600 for 2 wks at Las Palmeras & go in 4 wks to Alisios Playa for 2 wks £640 both with Low Cost Holidays. if you find something-book it as it may not be there again. Best of luck & hope you get a good price as we want to be out there at Xmas etc too!

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Alisios Playa
Alisios Playa
737 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Hi scarletrugby

Thanks for your reply.

I will bite the bullet,next payday,and book the flight as, i have reserved the accomodation this morning so,will get it boxed off so its there 2 look forward 2.

Cheers

RT

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

No probs-hope you get good flights prices. See a good price book it as next time it may not be there! Happened to us & been gutted! Once done try & resist temptation to keep checking prices as you'll only be upset if price decreased!!!! Cheers!

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Hi, might be a bit late for you, but have just read that Easyjet are flying to Fuertenventura now, but only from Liverpool Airport, bit cheaper though than the other big companies.

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool
Liverpool
Merseyside, UK
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Hi jan, we've had some cracking deals with Low Cost Holidays over the last few years & also Sunmaster. Flying from Bristol with EJ though obv we prefer Cardiff for convenience but EJ don't fly from CWL. Ryanair will be though from dec but unsure if Fuerte on their schedule. Wonder if rt has booked flights?

Mentioned in this post
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Cardiff
Cardiff
Southern Wales, UK
Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Hi Scarletrugby, will have a look at those mentioned, biggest headache is finding a detached villa ! On i plough through hundreds more ! Hope RT has got sorted too. :)

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

As you want a villa-best of luck in your search. Perhaps someone will assist you on these forums. We're happy enough in the various complex we've stayed at over the years but would much prefer to long term let in Corralejo area. Time will tell but I'd do that tomorrow at the drop of the proverbial hat! Regards!

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

Much obliged Scarletrugby, think i am getting too blooming fussy in my old age ! Posted a request on forum, so will wait patiently ! Cheers

9. Re: xmas flight costings 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations