We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

hey,

does anyone know the best chillout bars near caleta playas? I remember there being that small beach bar open in the day right next to the apaprtments nearby.

but does anyone know the best place you can chill out with a cocktail or two late on in the eve without much trouble?

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

Hi Paul-we stayed dec 2012 at Caleta Playa. Do you mean the Coronita beach bar? It's on the left as you exit the Caleta Playa complex (beach side) & at the end of Calle La Red opposite Beleten restaurant. Nice chilled out beach bar & nice views too. As for the 2nd question, at night there are many bars & no trouble either. Have a look at 'whats on Fuerteventura' online edition for some ideas. Cheers!

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

thanks for the reply,

just wanted to check do you know a number for the hotel? I just looked and says reception closes at 7pm but our flight doesn't get in till 18:45 so wont be there till half 7.

any help would be very very appreciated! as little worried last time I came over my hotel hadn't even been bookedetc and was a horrific first night

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

When we got there, reception was shut & Pete (who runs the pool bar) gave us keys & we had to return at 7pm to officially book in. No problem for us & prob same for you & he'll be there to issue keys. I had the official contact e mail etc but have lost it/thrown it unfortunately. Phone number is: +34 928 51 76 87.

E mail:caletaplaya@fuerteventura3d.com Hope these are correct & help you. Regards!

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

Paul-also found this phone number +34 928 53 50 73. This may be the right one!

Edited: 20 May 2014, 15:14
Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

thanks very much I found that email and another but they are both bouncing back to me so not sure what that's about but will try calling the number and getting through to them

thanks very much for your help

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,553 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

You're welcome, sorry now that I've thrown the card that the manager gave us with contact details on! Hope you manage to contact but don't worry as long as you're expected what can go wrong??? Cheers!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

I think you might be referring to the Galera Beach Bar that's unfortunately in the process of being demolished. Hopefully it'll open again one day. For evening bars, you probably need to go into town a bit, but you'll certainly find loads. They start with the Waikiki on the beach then there are loads along the promenade. Then there are more on "Restaurant Road" and in "Music Square" one line in from the harbour. The nearest to you will be the ones on the Strip, I imagine.

8. Re: Caleta Playa apartments nearby bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo