We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current correlajo weather?

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
current correlajo weather?

Have just looked online and it says rain is forecast :-/

We are coming out on 28th May. Is anyone there at the moment? Hows the weather??!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,518 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: current correlajo weather?

They've forecast everything from a 40°C calima to rain, rain, rain just lately. It's actually perfectly normal for the time of year: a mix of sun and white clouds, occasionally darker and more threatening clouds but occasionally wall-to-wall blue. Also varying amounts of wind. Warm during the day and quite cool once the sun goes down.

Please don't take too much notice of forecasts, and none of forecasts for more than a couple of days in advance. If it says rain, it means there's a more than 50% chance (51% maybe) of a raindrop in a 24-hour period. It doesn't mean rain all day!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: current correlajo weather?

Thank you!

So long as its sunny I wont be disappointed! Hopefully will be lovely :-)

chelmsford
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: current correlajo weather?

Hi there, we are heading out there tomorrow. We are also panicking a bit due to the amount of cloud. This is normal you say? is the weather going to be sunny when we are there do you think? X

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,518 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: current correlajo weather?

Oh dear, this is getting very trying :(.

All I can say is that we've had the lot today, even a little rain apparently. Hubby went into town (just 4 km away) and said he was rained on twice, but I was sitting next to the window at home and never saw a thing. At the moment there's barely a cloud in the sky although it's quite windy. Shade temperature is 23°C and you'd soon burn in a sheltered spot on the beach.

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: current correlajo weather?

Rt

Stockport

Having arrived back,after a week away,i got burnt so,high70s was the norm,beautiful.

You cant change what is coming so,get out there,enjoy yourselves and embrace what is on offer☺

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: current correlajo weather?

Hi we've been here for ten days and it's been sunny every day from 10 in the morning when the clouds burn off then 25 degrees brill weather don't worry it will be hot and sunny when you get here at the airport now sitting in the sun waiting for our flight !

Still only another 12 weeks and then we return

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,518 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: current correlajo weather?

12 weeks? Not worth going back to Plymouth for such a short time is it, Phil?

I have to say that the weather hasn't been brilliant today, not "up north", anyway. The sun didn't come out for a long time and then when it did it was accompanied by strong winds. But there was an underlying warmth to the air even when it was cloudy - and I think you'll get a tan even without full sun as the light level is still really high, with lots of UV rays filtering through.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: current correlajo weather?

is it raining there today, checked weather forecast and says rain today and tomorrow :( i fly out tomorrow night

:(

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: current correlajo weather?

No rain today. Cloudy in the morning and sunny this afternoon with a bit of wind.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: current correlajo weather?

Hi Sheila I did say to my wife perhaps I could stay as we wouldn't have to cart my kiting and surfing gear backwards and forwards and look at the money we would save on the excess baggage !

But she said no apparently I've got to be there to move us into our new house so unreasonable sometimes my missus still only 12 weeks and then another gruelling fortnight!

Phil

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo