We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

young couple arriving in july

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
young couple arriving in july

Myself and the girlfriend have booked for 10 day's were in our early 20s,we no the nightlife is more chilled which is what we were after but what's the best places for nightlife,food etc? Also were staying in the bristol playa? Any review's on that would also be appreciated

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: young couple arriving in july

Bristol Playa doesn't look like much when you arrive I've know people ask for re location because they don't like the look of the area but it's probably one of the best places to be, there's a lovely beach walkway which takes you right round and into the old harbour area its easy stroll ro La Luna for the best Cooked Breaky anywhere in Corralejo

Then walk around the Harbour to the main street in the resort.

Bristol Playa is also close to one of my favourite restaurants on Fuerte it's called Avenida it's just around the corner from the hotel it's where the locals eat they all speak English and the Steak and Paella are great, free bread and home made garlic dip are to die for Loads of places to go for a drink the normal bars, halfway up the main street you'll see bars upstairs there you'll find most of the liveliest places, also the usual Irish bars to make you feel at home are a plenty.

Hippofino supermarket is close by for you to buy beers and snacks for the room, get a car to truly enjoy the Island.

Cicar offer all inc insurance €130 per week so 10 days wont be much more.

2-3 hours from top to bottom

Message me if you need any more info

Kev

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,518 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: young couple arriving in july

Hippofino?? Sounds awful: it's actually Hiperdino ;). And it's veritually opposite the Eurospar which is another good supermarket. As far as your locals are concerned, just round the corner from La Luna is the Café Lounge restaurant that does a great 3-course meal for 2 people for 24.50€ to include a bottle of wine. And opposite Avenida is Boa Vida, a Brazilian place where they bring you a variety of BBQ meats - as much as you like + lovely sides - for 11.99€ (maybe 12.99€). Keep going along the promenade the previous poster mentioned and you'll go past the ferry harbour towards the old one and tens and tens of restaurants and you can walk as far as you like - to the dunes if you've got about 10 miles in your legs. Make sure you get a map so you can explore the old town with all the other restaurants, and the main strip and its side roads. Also the El Campenario shopping centre (you'll see the bell tower across the bay) which is a lot more than shops and particularly good at weekends (open 7 days a week). I've written often about the place here.

Browse the reviews here on TA for restaurants or just wander around and see what takes your fancy. For music, there are loads of venues listed in this recent thread: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580322-i10426-k…

Enjoy!

3. Re: young couple arriving in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 05:17
Manchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: young couple arriving in july

Sorry for the late reply! Im 18 ive been going to fuerteventura for 6 years and ive recently been on a girls there...the nightlife is chilled but its my favourite place to go out. Try out flicks which is on the terrace at the bottom of corralejo its an english bar and karaoke club, also mafasca which is opposite but it is more spanish. Also waikiki which is a restraunt by day and s club by night. During the summer its pretty much busy every night of the week but usually gets busy after 12am/1am. Waikiki is sitauted at the edge of the beach. If you as anyone they will point these places out to you. Hope ive been helpful have a nice holiday. :)

5. Re: young couple arriving in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo