We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon

Tipperary
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon

Hi

I am looking at a villa in Corralejo for a very late honeymoon (married a year and a half!!) We have been looking at WooWoo looks fab lots in the villa! Is there much to do is it very quiet? We would be going Oct/Nov? Thanks

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon

This is on the edge of town on the Bahia Azul park - a long way from the beach and everything. You will need a car, unless you are staying mostly in the villa. I always recommend Caza zep which has about 5 villas, all on the sea front. They are of different sizes from 1-2 bed to luxury.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

Hi we are staying in Casa Woowoo in 4 weeks time for 2 weeks, for what I can tell there is not much in the area apart from a large supermarket, and a golf course the resort seems to be about 25mins walk away, we don't mind this and we like to go for a walk on an evening so we are happy with our choice, there are always taxi's and the villa looks fantastic, can't wait to get in the hot tub one evening with a cocktail whilst the hubby tries his hand at the BBQ.

30 days and counting

Tipperary
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon

Ya thats the wau we are and i priced a car it was around €160 for day tie things we may do! the villa looks so nice I dont think we will want to leave!! it looks amazing!! I am waiting for a reply from owners about booking! How does booking work? Thanks for reply!!

Tipperary
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon

I will look them up now thanks for advice i just fell for woo woo :-)

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon

Jan is usually very quick at responding and she is very helpful, I'm sure you have no problems

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,914 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon

I don't know the villa but I know the town. It's possible to walk across the dunes to nice beaches if you have young legs, plus the views are great. But it's a residential area so a car is useful and the walk home is very tiring - uphill all the way. The complex is mostly very good ; villas are privately owned so they vary somewhat.

If you're prepared to pay for transport it's a great choice for a honeymoon. Think about a hire car if only for transfers as it's a long way from the airport. It's also nice to visit the island a bit.

Tipperary
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon

Thanks for your reply we have priced a car still have not heard back about the villa, have you any recommendations?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon

I'm very surprised I went through Holiday Lettings and got replies back within hours

Edited: 09 June 2014, 10:31
Tipperary
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon

I sent another email and still have not heard! I think I may start looking for some more villas!! I fell for that one it was fab!! was about €800 for the week and looked lush hot tub and pool!!

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Honeymoon

Sorry to hear that you are not getting a response, all I can go by is my experience which was fast and smooth. I hope you get some joy and get the villa you want, if not, I'm sure you'll find something equally as nice

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations