We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Lobos Island

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Los Lobos Island

Hi Everyone

if we visit Los Lobos for the day is there somewhere to get lunch and Drinks of do we need to take it with us, and what is there on the island.

Thanks for any help

Leeds
Level Contributor
410 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Lobos Island

Hi Bev

I suggest you stick Los Lobos into the search bar and bring up all the previous threads, Loads of info there.

Have a good trip

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Lobos Island

there is a small restaurant type area in the first part of lobos about 5-10 minute walk from where boat drops off. I would say best thing to do is packs a couple of baguettes and mixto(ham and cheese) and take a picnic with lots of water the heat can be intense over there if you go walking as not much shade.

it is well worth walking to other side of island and seeing the lava fields and light house on the hill its stunning

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Lobos Island

The restaurant serves just two fish dishes so we haven't used it (husband's a non-fish-eater), but it serves drinks and ices too. Lunch has to be reserved when you first get there. It's round to the right off the boat. Nothing else at all on the island in the way of shops etc, nor shade.

Lovely place in a bleak sort of way, with some good snorkelling, a nice beach and a very shallow sandy lagoon. Don't know about the rest as I'm not a great walker.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Lobos Island

Can anyone tell me if the Fish Restaurant is open all year round on Los Lobos ,please? We have been before and it is EXCELLENT ! I would like to return for a special birthday in March 2015 and would love to have my 'birthday' lunch in that place .....

Edited: 31 July 2014, 18:04
Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Lobos Island

Can anyone tell me if the Fish Restaurant is open all year round on Los Lobos ,please? We have been before and it is EXCELLENT ! I would like to return for a special birthday in March 2015 and would love to have my 'birthday' lunch in that place .....

Edited: today, 18:04

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Lobos Island

Edited: today, 18:04

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Lobos Island

I would imagine it's open all year round - most things here are.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Los Lobos Island

Thanks ...that is great news ! Hope so !

9. Re: Los Lobos Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo