We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September....

The Curragh, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
September....

Hallo All. Just a couple of questions on Corralejo in September. What will the weather be like generally? I know its quite a windy place so a cardi might be needed for evening time. Generally in September would there be a nice bit of sunshine? And warm enough for a dip in the sea?

Also, we are staying at the Oasis Duna, which doesn't seem too far from every where so to speak. Does the shopping centre near the Oasis Duna still have their live music in September on a Sunday? Can any where recommend where we might hear some traditional Spanish music?

Thanks as always

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September....

Hi we go in May and sept and trust me the weather in September will be fantastic also the sea will be at its warmest and finally there is always traditional music at the campanero centre I think except Sundays .

Have a great holiday we will !

Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
138 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September....

Agree with most of reply No 1 apart from the bit about except Sundays!! It does still happen Sunday Mornings till about 14:00 hours

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September....

Usually kite surfing at flag or cottillo so never around during the day so sorry if I misled anyone

The Curragh, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September....

Tanx a mill everyone. Philno enjoy your hols as well, ive never tried kite surfing might be some thing new! Tanx as well TimA, am looking forward to it already :)

Wicklow, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: September....

hi lopats the weather will be great in sept always is when we are over every year flag beach and the dunas are lovely enjoy ur holiday

The Curragh, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: September....

thanks Thomas g

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September....

Great to read the weather will be fab in September! We arrive on 13th staying at surfing colors. It's our 1st time to corralejo. My dad returns 3 or 4 times a year and always stays at Dunas, has nothing but good things to say. Enjoy!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
904 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September....

The very first time we went to Corralejo was a September, and it was soooo hot even through the night! We've been back in January, April and June, and found September was the hottest time of all.

Still very busy, nothing closes down, and TBH I think it was my favourite time.... once I found a good fan for our room!

The Curragh, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: September....

thanks all, sounds just perfect. roll on September!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: September....

El Campenario has a flea market on Sat am and an enormous local crafts market on Sun am, and on both days there's local music from 12. The Sunday group play outside a restaurant by the old harbour on Saturday evening (at the moment, anyway). There are a couple of places that do flamenco, too, though it isn't really "local" here - the Canarian music is very, very different.

The sea will be lovely, the weather will be mostly sunny (I hope) and Oasis Duna is a great place, though I'd recommend going out into town to eat and enjoy yourself most evenings.

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo