We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hiperdino

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
hiperdino

Does anyone know the opening times of Hiperdino at el Camparino shopping centre particularly on a Saturday

Thanks

Brussels
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hiperdino

Hi 19...

your happiness is here www.hiperdino.es/tiendas-isla/la-oliva/

The first one in the list.

Regards,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hiperdino

Thanks Gary I am staying at the Gran Hotel Atlantis and was wondering where the nearest supermarket might me

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hiperdino

Realdiver, there's a Hiperdino Express about a 7 to 8 minute walk away. Turn right out of the hotel, follow the road until it bends, and then there's a turning on the left with the supermarket down some steps almost immediately on the right. OK for day to day stuff. If you need a larger supermarket, then the Hiperdino at Campanario is nearest. Turn right out of the hotel, take first left up to dual carriageway, turn right and Campanario is in front of you the other side of the first roundabout.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hiperdino

I miss hiperdino so much! they have the best Mixto and fresh bagguetes and crossaints!

the one ones on main strip open till 11 or 10 I think

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hiperdino

Migi 12 thank you. Just for water and perhaps those nice little bottles of cava, I have simple tastes :)

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hiperdino

there is a hiperdino at the end of the street outside your hotel, realdiver! just down the steps at the end of the street! if has all your tourist requirements, incl the small bottles of cava!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hiperdino

It's a shame tripadvisor doesn't have the ability to "like" a response as I seem to be cluttering up the thread with thanks. Cheers Jeztwyning

8. Re: hiperdino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo