We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it cloudy

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
is it cloudy

Hi we went to lanzarote last year and it was cloudy every day until after lunch will corralejo be like that in august thanks Lisa

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is it cloudy

Only God knows what the weather will be like in August, personally am glad for a break from the powerful Canarian sun, am sure it will be fine,

Have known it to be cloudy all day long in Corralejo and yet crystal clear skies south of Caleta.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,516 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is it cloudy

It is quite often cloudy until the heat of the sun shoos them away, but it's by no means a set rule. The very best time of day is often early evening, with full sun that's not quite so fierce, and calm air. Frankly, the weather is a bit odd here at the moment - just as it is everywhere else. I'm sure you'll have enough sun to make your holiday enjoyable.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is it cloudy

Thanks sheila it didn't spoil our holidays last year I was just wondering :-) 33 days and counting

Bridgend, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is it cloudy

Just got back on Wednesday, quite a bit of cloud around but we all burnt, very breezy and cold in the evenings

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is it cloudy

Thank u better take a cardi :-)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is it cloudy

I am sure you will be lucky with the weather. This year will be our 5th visit and i don`t remember ever having more than 1 bad day out of 14.

I remember in 2011 we went the first two weeks in september and had amazing weather, almost touching 40 degrees.

another two weeks in september this year in 52 days :) not that i`m counting :p

hull
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is it cloudy

Arrived wensday no clouds to be seen temps between 28 and 30

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is it cloudy

3 weeks today can't wait :-)

9. Re: is it cloudy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo