We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guitarist and singer

Carlisle, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
guitarist and singer

hi, when we were last in corralejo (oct12) there was a guitarist that used to play on the pavement opposite rogues gallery paid for by the various businesses on the street chipping in and were wondering if he still played there? we also wondered if the mark that is singing in murphys is the same guy that sang in rosie o gradys in 2011/early2012 as we are coming back again soon and would enjoy hearing them both again. thanks

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guitarist and singer

Hmm... We didn't arrive until May 2012 and those first months are a bit of a blur really. I don't know who would have been in either place, though I'm not sure that Mark from Murphy's (if he's playing there at the moment - maybe not) has been around that long (or maybe our paths simply didn't cross). Sorry not to be more useful but I can assure you that there are loads of musicians over here still, including several who've arrived since your last visit. It's a very dynamic scene - constant change is normal here - so only go by recent reviews and information.

Enjoy!

London, England...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: guitarist and singer

Hi,

I was there 10 days ago and the singer is still opposite Rogues on a Sunday night and still very good.

3. Re: guitarist and singer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo