We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best weather website

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
best weather website

Hi could someone tell me most accurate weather website for corralejo please coming in 10 days :-) thanks Lisa

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best weather website

I recall Sheila W saying the weather has been all over the place recently so it may be hit and miss. search weather on TA and you will get some sites to check out.

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best weather website

accuweather.com/en/…

I always use the above

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best weather website

Hey

www.foreca.com/Spain/Puerto_del_Rosario

I spent all of June on Rhodes n found the site Foreca was correct every time/every day, not.so much Accuweather. Take no notice of forecasts over 3 days.

Mart

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best weather website

Trying to do but hoping the weather moves over as it's looking cloudy the whole week we are there :(

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
196 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best weather website

Hi we fly out on the 5th August and according to accu weather it is forecast cloud every day of the holiday too. I'm trying not to worry too much as i worried so much last year when they forecast thunder and rain for every day of our August holiday to Benidorm but when we got there we had blazing sun and just 1 overnight storm! I also found BBC temperatures to be at least 3-4 degrees lower then it actually was.

Whatever the weather im sure we'll all have a great time x

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
196 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best weather website

Also my friend Has just said it is 53 degrees in the sun where she is in Turkey however accu weather say its only 27 degrees there today,so not accurate at all really.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best weather website

Hey

All official temps are taken in shade and often at an exposed location such as at an airport where it can be a lot cooler/breezy. I agree that shade temps will be more than 27 and some areas of Turkey will be mid to late 30's in the shade. Temps taken in sun light are not to be trusted. Was in Lindos in June and shade temps got up to 42 for 2 days. In the sun the mercury readings went off the scale.

Try not to worry about forecasts, a cloud symbol could mean a bit of cloud at any location at any time for a minimal amount of time. I bet u gets loads of sun even if u get some morning cloud to burn away, which is often the case on Fuerte'. Enjoy, theres jack u can do about it anyway, so dont put yself thru it.

M

Edited: 27 July 2014, 17:20
London, England
Level Contributor
8,424 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best weather website

For Spain I normally look at eltiempo.es

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best weather website

I always use this, it has always been accurate enough for me

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Fuerteventura+

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best weather website

Thanks everyone will try not to worry too much 9 days and counting now. ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo