We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Campanario Kids Play Area

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
widnes
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Campanario Kids Play Area

Hi,We are finally flying out on wednesday and have enjoyed all the info that is kindly given out on this forum. I have just stumbled upon the play area at El Campanario. Does anyone have any idea of the cost? Thanks all!!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,561 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Campanario Kids Play Area

I have no idea of cost but I think it would be worth visiting the centre anyway as there are plenty of things to keep the kids occupied there even if it's too expensive for them to go to the club You can always go upstairs on the pretence of visiting the garden centre and enjoying the views, then sneaking a look at the prices before promising anything. And there's the kids playground and skate park just over the other side of the roundabout behind the Guardia Civil (where the artificial hill is).

BTW: I've just found out where the trampolines and bouncy harness thingy went to when they got turfed off their old spot in the strip that's being redeveloped. They're just behind the block that Rock Café, 7 Pints bar et are in. There's mini-golf up there too.

widnes
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: El Campanario Kids Play Area

Thanks Sheila as always! :-)

3. Re: El Campanario Kids Play Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:15