We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday cake

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
birthday cake

Hi, having booked a surprise break in feb for my wife reaching a certain age, I was wondering if there were any bakeries/cake shops centrally located that could help me out with a cake?

Thx in advance

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,376 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: birthday cake

I f you search "birthday cake" you will see two threads in the last year or so relating to this topic. Sorry I cant give you a thread to take you there direct but I am not very good re computers. There is a reference to a lady called Kate who may be able to help you

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: birthday cake

Of course it depends a bit on what you want but they do have some in Mercadona and probably the other supermarkets. Over by the bus station on Juan Carlos I there's a French patisserie/tea rooms - they'll bake to order. There are other places around who I'm sure could come up with something..

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: birthday cake

thanks for the replies, its just a case of only being there for a week and I don't want to disappear to organise it

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: birthday cake

A word of warning. If ordering a cake through a person in Fuerteventura who is recommended on Tripadvisor - have a back up plan. We were initially advised by a certain person that she would make a birthday cake, only to be let down at the last minute.

Luckily, we did have a back up plan as we had also e-mailed our hotel enquiring about birthday cakes and we were extremely happy with the beautiful cake that the chef made. Also, there are lovely cakes available in most of the local bakeries.

5. Re: birthday cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo