We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avis Spain - Santiago de Compostela Airport

Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Avis Spain - Santiago de Compostela Airport

Very careful with Avis at the airport of Santiago de compostela.

My father rented a car for 17 days it would be 550 euros, charged 1,400 euros and returning the car, claimed that my father has damaged the underside of the car, there was nothing wrong. they charged more than 200 euros and still come up with rates. In the end, 17 days was 1,971 .00 euros. MY FATHER WAS STOLEN. He said he was being robbed, the attendant said to call customer service and turned their backs on him.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avis Spain - Santiago de Compostela Airport

Well that's it then ! I'll never let my dad hire a car from Avis at Santiago de Compostela Airport.

Mind you he is 87 and doesn't hold a licence or a passport. Anyway I wouldn't want him to get STOLEN either.

Cristianerod ....I think you should put this on the forum for Santiago de Compostela.

2. Re: Avis Spain - Santiago de Compostela Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo