We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer from BCN to Cadaques

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfer from BCN to Cadaques

We will be arriving at the Barcelona Airport in early October and are making our way to Cadaques. It appears, the simplest route to take would be the Bus from Estacio del Nord. Our flight doesn't land until 2 p.m. and the bus doesn't leave for Cadques until 7 p.m.

I see there are some private car/mini bus services from the airport to Costa Brava. Does anyone have any experience with a private service? Is it worth the additional expense?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,444 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer from BCN to Cadaques

Huge addtional expense I would imagine, it's 120€ or more to Girona airport and Cadaques is a lot further than that.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer from BCN to Cadaques

I was just wondering what you're intending to do for transport while you're in Cadaques? Would hiring a car and driving yourself be worth considering? Once you're onto the motorway near the airport it's a fairly straightforward drive and the roads will not be busy at this time of year.

3. Re: Private Transfer from BCN to Cadaques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Cadaques