We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest website to book amaika???

Which Calella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
cheapest website to book amaika???

Hello, I want to book the amaika - 3rd visit, this time with friends - and am wondering if anyone can tell me the best website to get a good price? Trying to do it on a budget!! Got the flights as they're so cheap at the mo. Thanks!!

Emma

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest website to book amaika???

i use alpharooms, findmeaccom and travelrepublic and find them all quite good.

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest website to book amaika???

Dont know sorry but pleas post back here when you find a good one with the total price etc- looking to go again on a budget in august (only cost one adult & 2 kids all inc at callela palace school half term from Newcastle, inc luggage and transfers- £465)

Thanks

Ian

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
954 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest website to book amaika???

we used:

On The beach

or Travel republic

lincoln
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest website to book amaika???

Just thought I'd post which one we used in case it helps anyone else - low cost travel. Also, if you use the link from trip advisor to search websites, you sometimes get a discount.

Cheers, Emma x

5. Re: cheapest website to book amaika???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2010, 05:17