We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HTOP Amaika - internet?

London
13 posts
Save Topic
HTOP Amaika - internet?

Does anybody know if the hotel has internet access? There are different information on different pages, once it says free wi-fi in common areas, on other pages it says "wired in rooms - there is a surcharge".

Can anyone tell me for sure how it is, and if there is a surcharge, how much?

I am going in August and wodering if it is any point of taking the laptop with me. If there is no internet, or the surcharge is high - then I won't be taking it.

Thanks a lot!

Paseo Maritimo Manuel Puigvert
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Guard Towers Las Torretas
Ancient Ruins, Historic Sites, Observation Decks & Towers, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

It has been 3 years since I stayed at this Hotel, but there was free wireless internet access in the Reception area and also in the lounge where smoking was permitted. I dont know if this is still the case.

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

Last October there was free access in Reception and the old Smoking Lounge (nopw obviously non-smoking). No access in bedrooms.

London
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

Thank you both for the replies.

Would you happen to know how big the safes are in the rooms? Any chance to squeeze a laptop there?

I am a bit wary to leave it lying around in the room.

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

Very much doubt you could fit a laptop in - hotel safes in Spain are very small.

London
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

I now returned from my holiday and can answer my own question, for the benefit of other users :-)

There is Wi-fi available in the hotel - everywhere. The cost is:

1 day = 5 Euro

3 days = 9 euro

7 days = 18 Euro

I think this is for all H.TOP hotels, but I cannot be sure.

Yes, the safe would not have fitted the standard laptop, but knowing and seeing what I have seen, I would have taken the laptop if I was going again.

cheshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

can anyone tell me if gents have to wear long trousers for the evening meal, we go in 9 days time. Any replies would be very grateful

Spain
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

Maria - see the replies on your other post.

8. Re: HTOP Amaika - internet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Calella
Recent Conversations