We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

htop buses

Which Calella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
fort william...
Level Contributor
47 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
htop buses

hi,we're staying at the amaika from 7th-14th may,i know htop used to run free buses between their hotels in different resorts,the past few years we've gone out its been off season and the buses havent been running (understandable),does anyone know if theyre likely to be running when we go out? thanks in advance for any replies

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: htop buses

Sadly not, Ferris posted this on their Facebook profile last week

"We have been advised that the H-Top FREE bus will be in operation from 17/04/14. For anyone who is unsure of what this is; if you are booked in a H-Top hotel, you can use this service to travel between all the resorts and STILL get your ALL INCLUSIVE deal at their hotels (restrictions may apply, check with your hotel in arrival!)

ENJOY"

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: htop buses

Just noticed it said April not May, so it looks like it is running :)

fort william...
Level Contributor
47 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: htop buses

you confused me for a minute there(easy to do) :). thanks very much for the prompt reply,we'll probably make use of it for a wee trip to lloret,i like there for a day but its not so good for a week for us,dont find it very whelchair friendly...thanks again

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: htop buses

they were using a small single decker last week for this service.

5. Re: htop buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 05:16