We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best supermarket in town?

Which Calella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
The best supermarket in town?

Will stay in apartment, so need to buy food...

Can you guys tell me the name and address

of the best supermarket in town?

Thanks

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
954 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best supermarket in town?

the only one I know that I can direct you to is called Dia, It is located on the main road that runs through calella on the junction of the street that runs down to the beach( but is pedestrianized).This is located just down the road from Gringo Joes.

The others I know of , would be too difficult to direct you to.

Kent
Level Contributor
36 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The best supermarket in town?

I totally endorse celticwarrior. Dia is the supermarket the locals use. If you use the ones in the main strip or by the beach you will pay a lot more. My recommended buy is an 8 litre bottle of water. Heavy to carry but at about 1 euro 80 fantastic value for money.

Veliky Novgorod...
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best supermarket in town?

I can offer the Picies Gallery. You can find this supermarket opposite Amayka Appartments. In this shop you can buy food and a lot of souveniers.

4. Re: The best supermarket in town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 05:15