We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarfa Bus paying on the bus?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sarfa Bus paying on the bus?

We'll be getting on the Sarfa bus to L'Escala - is it possible to pay on the bus or do we have to go to Estacio Nord in Barcelona to buy tickets in advance? the online ordering system on the Sarfa website seems to indicate that the tickets would need to be collected rather than printed out.

I'd really like to avoid having to go to Estacio Nord if possible as our timings are a little tight

Kingston-upon-Hull...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarfa Bus paying on the bus?

I recently bought bus tickets from Barcelona to L'escala on-line and then printed them out.

Hope this helps.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarfa Bus paying on the bus?

I recently bought bus tickets from Barcelona to L'escala on-line and then printed them out.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Sarfa Bus paying on the bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about L'Escala
Recent Conversations