We are headed to JVD from STT. This is our second trip so we know a little bit. What we did not do last time was haul in groceries. The way I see it, we have four options:
1. Bring them from home and therefore pay for the extra bag on the plane $25,
2. Shop in STT at Cost U Less. Pay customs import tax?
3. Buy groceries on JVD. I know there is limits on what is available.
4. Order them from Bobby's.
Here are some questions:
1. What is the cheapest option? Do the higher prices in the islands exceed the cost of an extra price of luggage on the plane?
2. Can you bring meat into the BVIs from the USVIs?
3. Do you pay a food import tax at the JVD customs?
4. How much is the entry and exit fee for the BVI customs?