We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday dinner

clermont
Level Contributor
260 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday dinner

Best place for birthday dinner? Will be traveling all day:( but have to celebrate somewhere!!!

jayess
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday dinner

abe's, at a table on the pier over the water eating lobster, call ahead it won't be alot of people, but they need to know you are coming

clermont
Level Contributor
260 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday dinner

Thank you...

Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday dinner

Seddy's One Love. Best food on island. Need to see if serving dinner that night. Sometimes they will serve dinner if you are interested and order ahead of time. Filet melts in your mouth! Most places on island you need to call of tell them ahead of time along with order so they can prepare.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday dinner

Concur with both. Moving a table to the pier at Abe's in Little Harbour is a lovely setting. The best meal we've ever eaten on JVD was at Seddy's, with a table on the beach. Dinner at Sandcastle is also very good. Whichever restaurant you choose, it is a very good idea to call ahead.

bon appetit, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

San Francisco...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday dinner

I would like to recommend you to go for holidays at adventurous place for celebrating birthday..That would be the different one!

clermont
Level Contributor
260 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday dinner

thanks for the suggestions........i am so ready to be there...............

Level Contributor
87 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday dinner

We just got back, it was awesome. The lobster at Abe's was our best experience!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday dinner

Delighted to hear about your excellent meal at Abe's - they are a lovely family, and it is a wonderful setting!

Brunswick, Ohio
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birthday dinner

My vote also go's to One Love. Best food on the island. Best value.

rhode island
Level Contributor
388 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birthday dinner

Corsairs gets my vote....great food and staff. I really enjoy all the suggested places but I must say IMO...as much as I LOVE the Caribbean esp BVI....lobster there cannot compare to my local new England fare. Guess I'm just spoiled......

Get answers to your questions about Jost Van Dyke
Recent Conversations