We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

clermont
Level Contributor
265 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

I am super excited to be celebrating my Birthday there next week:) what's the weather like? And thanks for all the Birthday dinner suggestions!!! I can't wait....

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,158 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

In a word the weather is "Tropical" - that means day time temps in the low to mid-80's with plenty of sun and an occasional brief rain shower.

I see from your past posts that you've been to several islands in the Caribbean before so you have some idea of what to expect. The weather on Jost van Dyke will be essentially the same as it was on those islands.

If you are asking specifically what it will be next week - ask the question two weeks from now and we will be able to tell you - hindsight is the only accurate way to describe weather. Unless there's a major storm brewing in the area (right now there's none) predicting Caribbean weather any more than a day or two in advance is a guess at best - sometimes the weather can change in just hours.

And knowing what it is like today or during the past week is no indication of what it will be like next week.

clermont
Level Contributor
265 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks I just wanted to hear WARM:) lol usually travel in the off season so just making sure February is nice there too!!

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Jost Van Dyke
Recent Conversations